St. David’s Foundation is pleased to provide conference and meeting spaces free of charge to promote community collaborations and to drive dialogue around improving the health of Central Texans.
The following types of non-profit organizations are eligible to schedule an event at the Innovation Center, based on availability:
· Nonprofit organizations that are exempt under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code
MEETING AND EVENT CRITERIA:
Meetings and events that are held in the Innovation Center should help advance St. David’s Foundation’s mission of investing in a healthy community to better care for the underserved and uninsured while meeting the Foundation’s core values of community, compassion, collaboration, innovation and stewardship.
Preference is given to the following types of meetings, events, conferences, seminars and workshops:
· Innovation-Focused Events: introducing new concepts or models to improve health in Central Texas
· Collaborations: multiple organizations and/or stakeholders working in collaboration and across sectors towards the accomplishment of the Foundation’s mission;
· Capacity-Building: Building the capacity of nonprofit health-related organizations to develop the key skills necessary to make them more effective organizations to advance the Foundation’s mission.
MEETING AND EVENT RESTRICTIONS:
The following types of events are typically not held in the Innovation Center:
· Commercial: The Innovation Center should not be used for any profit-making activities.
· Fundraising: The Innovation Center should not be used for any external group fundraising events. Exceptions are made for meetings and events for fundraising programs of St. David’s Foundation.
· Political: The Innovation Center should not be used for meetings and events that promote political campaigns, voter registration drives or lobbying for specific legislation.
· Private or Family: The Innovation Center should not be used for any private events, such as weddings, birthdays, or other family celebrations.
· Religious: Innovation Center should not be used for proselytizing or for meetings and events whose primary focus is religious worship and instruction.
· Multiple-Day: The Innovation Center should not be used for multi-day events or recurring meetings. Special requests will be considered on case-by-case basis.
· Administrative: The Innovation Center should not be used for standard day-to-day administrative meetings such as monthly staff meetings.
|Travis Conference Room*:|
|Full Square Banquet:||Capacity: 60|
|Half-Square Banquet:||Capacity: 40|
|Hollow Rectangle:||Capacity: 36|
|Hays Conference Room:||Capacity: 12|
|Willliamson Conference Room:||Capacity: 12|
*Capacity in the Travis Conference Room may vary based on alternative room set-ups not listed above.
ROOM SET-UP AND BREAKDOWN
All set up and breakdown of events will be performed by the users. Click here to download the Innovation Center Room Layout Suggestions Guide.
All rooms are equipped with technology including access to a computer for presentations and wi-fi for guests. Assistance with A/V will be determined by the Innovation Center Manager based on the user’s needs listed on the reservation request form.
The Foundation’s Innovation Center is available during the following hours:
Monday through Friday: 9:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
The Innovation Center’s conference and meeting spaces are not available on evenings and weekends.
Meeting hosts, presenters, or facilitators may set up for meetings beginning at 8:30am. The general public will not be admitted before 8:30 am.
Thirty minutes will be allotted prior to the meeting start time and after the meeting end time to allow for set-up and breakdown/clean-up. A pre-scheduled walk-through of the event space with the Innovation Center Manager is required for groups utilizing the Travis Room and who are new to the Innovation Center.
Parking is available free of charge with validation by Innovation Center staff. However, the number of onsite parking spaces is limited, and guests for large meetings may need to park offsite, which can be limited in the downtown corridor. All users should encourage potential participants to use the various available modes of public transportation or carpools. Driving directions and parking options are available upon request.
The Innovation Center Manager may recommend or set alternative parking logistics as needed.
Organizations may have food, beverages, plates, cups, napkins, and utensils catered at their own expense. Box lunches are permitted for groups of up to 12, and buffet style is encouraged for groups greater than 12.
Reservations are required to use the Innovation Center. Requests for reservations may be made by completing the St. David’s Foundation Innovation Center Reservation Request form.
Meeting rooms requests are accepted up to two months in advance and are subject to availability. Once a request is received, the Innovation Center Manager will review the request and respond to the person making the query within 48 business hours of receiving the form.
For additional information, please contact: reservations.