St. David's Foundation grant applications are by invitation only. If you are interested in applying for a grant, please visit our Strategic Priorities page to learn more about the areas of funding. Contact the program officer listed for each area to find out whether your organization or program might be eligible for funding. Once you have been invited to apply for a grant, you will receive an email from the Foundation with a link to an online application form, with instructions on how to apply.
Types of Funding
Health Access Grants
These grants are awarded to agencies supporting health needs as described in our Focus Areas. Health Access grants support the costs associated with providing direct program services to clients.
These grants are awarded on a one-time basis for new construction, renovation of existing construction, or other infrastructure projects that do not have ongoing costs.
Capacity Building Grants (Current Grant Partners)
St. David’s Foundation invests in the organizational health of our grant partners through the Foundation’s CapacityWorks program. CapacityWorks provides a comprehensive set of tools for grant partners to strengthen their fundamentals. By building up core capacities, grant partners can more effectively focus on their missions and meet the rapidly shifting needs in Central Texas. Learn more about Capacity Building Grants here.
Pending Applications and Reports
Use this link to visit your personal homepage to continue a saved application, review or print past applications, and complete the reports required by the funding contract.
Resources for Applicants
These materials are for reference and planning purposes only and will not be accepted as submissions. If you experience any technical difficulties accessing or submitting your application, please contact Rebecca LeBlanc, Grants Coordinator.
- Sample Health Access Grant Application
- Sample Capital Grant Application (Major Projects)
- Sample Capital Grant Application (Upgrades/Furniture, Fixtures and Equipment)
- Sample Agency Budget - We do not require a template for your agency budget, however it is important to attach a budget in a format that can be printed and easily read. While your line items may differ, the overall information should be similar to this sample budget.
- Project/Program Budget Template – Required for Health Access Grant. You will need to submit your budget for the specific project using this form.
- Capital Project Budget - Required for major capital projects. You will need to submit your capital budget using this form.
- Capital Project Plan - Required for major capital projects. You will need to submit your capital plan using this form.
- Capital Report Template - Required at the conclusion of a major capital project.
- Subgrant Budget Template – For collaborative grants with more than one organization applying
- Audit Confirmation - Signed by your Board Chair confirming a review of audit findings
- Charting Impact - Used to describe the goals and strategies of an organization (not project specific). If you are submitting multiple applications, you only need to attach one.
- Focus Area Common Measures: List of available common measures by focus area. They are to be used as applicable.
- Metrics Help: Additional information on the metrics webtool and example responses.
- Sample Metrics